What is the State of the BRM Industry 2013?
Discover the Myths and Realities of Bank Fee Analysis and eBAM
An integrated end-to-end Treasury Risk Management ecosystem can be utilized for effective Bank Relationship Management. OpenLink and the Montauk Group joined forces in this thought leadership webinar to offer corporate cash managers the most cost-effective way to administer global bank accounts, reduce monthly fees, and increase yield.
In this thought leadership webinar learn more about:
- How do I benchmark Bank Fee Analysis vs. Peers?
- Will my international banks start itemizing fees on monthly invoices?
- What changes are expected in 2013 concerning eBAM and global bank billing standards?
- What are treasurers talking about?
- What is eBAM anyway?
- Is the banking industry moving toward one standard?
- How do corporate treasurers make eBAM a reality?
- How does all this fit into my integrated Treasury Management ecosystem?
Steve Weiland, Senior Advisor for the Montauk Group and Founder of the Weiland Financial Group, presents his views and updates Treasurers on the latest eBAM delivery dates, emerging bank services billing (BSB) standards and how you can use these tools as the foundation for the next generation of Bank Relationship Management. Mr. Weiland is a recognized authority on corporate banking statement analysis and fee management.
Bridget Meyer, Product Manager for the Montauk Group and author of the AFP Global Service Codes
Douglas Klein, OpenLink’s Treasury Risk solutions Sales Manager for North America.