Risk Management in Treasury - Part 1: Visibility and Analytics
Best Practices for Senior Treasury Leadership and Corporate Boards in an Environment of Increased Volatility
Learn how global enterprises use dashboards to monitor exposures to market and credit risks which enable holistic, time sensitive decision support.
Discussion Points will include:
- The Current Situation of Risk Management
- The New Normal
- Critical Requirements of Treasury
- Purpose of Risk Management
- FIVEC (Flexibility, Insight, Visibility, Efficiency & Control)
- Risk Management Dashboards and Decision Support
- Monitor Exposures
- Analyze | Decisioning
The webinar will also cover how to analyze risks, monitor positions, and respond to the current unpredictable landscape - and how industry experts advise corporates to use centralized visibility to protect assets in the future.
- Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner, Strategic Treasurer
- Douglas Klein, Treasury Sales Manager, OpenLink
- Gary Koche, Managing Director, Capital Markets North America, OpenLink