May 14-16, 2017
Bali International Convention Center, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Over 1000 industry decision-makers and thought leaders will convene at Coaltrans Asia for three days of debate, discussion and cutting-edge content.
Topics to be covered:
- What structural changes are shaping Indonesia’s future role in global coal markets?
- Will high thermal coal prices continue into 2018?
- How is the regulatory framework for mining changing in response to evolving supply/demand scenarios?
- What changes are we seeing in coal import strategies into India and China?
- What strategies are Indonesian miners utilizing in response to market uncertainty?
OpenLink is a market leader in energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software. With 600+ clients around the world, OpenLink provides a complete front- to back-office solution covering the broadest range of asset classes in the industry.
About Coaltrans Asia and to register.